sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Addio, adieu!

Adeus, que me vou embora!

De caminho (e enquanto dou uns saltos valentes em cima da bodega da mala que insiste em não fechar e impedir-me assim de levar pijamas --') deixo-vos este musicão:




E alguns excertos da letra...
"God damn, my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid

(...)

I've been here before
One day I'll wake up
And it won't hurt anymore
You caught me in a lie
I have no alibi
The words you say don't have a meaning

(...)

I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you and I...
and so this is goodbye!"

E agora sim: addio, adieu, aufwiedersehen, goodbye!!
( e nesta não preciso de escrever o resto do refrão... porque
quem não conhece as letras do Cid anda neste Mundo
ao engano!)


NÓS VAMOS P'RA LLORET!! xD